Giving Is An Act of Worship
At Compel Church, we believe giving back is an act of worship. God has graciously given to each of us; therefore, we are called to steward (to give back) what we’ve been entrusted with.
Give Through Our App
Download the Compel App and give there or simply click one of the links above for your campus.Download The App
Frequently Asked Questions
We use PushPay to securely accept all online digital transactions. Your donation can be done with confidence and your information will stay safe.
Of course! Just drop your check or cash in one of the giving stations around our auditoriums, mail to 820 Church Road East, Southaven, MS 38671, or stop by the Compel offices Tues-Fri between 8:30am and 3pm.
Anyone who claims a tax deduction for charitable contributions will need a giving statement. Thankfully, we have Community Church Builder, or CCB, which is a secure database that allows you access to your giving records anytime and enables you to print a giving statement for a specified period of time.
You can generate your giving statement in 4 easy steps:
- Step 1 – Click HERE and log into CCB. If you do not currently have a login you can set one up at this time.
- Please note – if you do not currently have a CCB login and have to create one; when you are finished creating it you can come back to this email and click the link again. This should take you right to your giving page.
- Step 2 – Click “Giving Statement” from the top right of the page.
- Step 3 – Select the giving statement options needed and click “Run Report”
Statement Type: Family or Individual
Date Range: 1/1/22 – 12/31/22
Tax Deductible: Both Deductible & Non-Deductible
- Step 4 – Print or save as a pdf file to email to your tax return preparer